The world’s toughest satellite phone, Thuraya XT was designed to withstand the harshest of environments and the most extreme conditions to ensure you stay close, however remote the location.
The combination of advanced voice clarity technology and an omni-directional antenna ensures an uninterrupted signal even during non stationary calls, offering users a real ‘walk & talk’ experience.
Built to exacting standards and using the latest durable poly-carbonates for the outside case, it is quite simply, the most durable satellite phone in the market. Thuraya XT’s IP54/IK03 rating is a globally recognised standard from the International Electro-technical Commission, meaning it is splash resistant, dust resistant and shock-proofed. Thuraya XT’s durable battery provides up to 6 hours talk-time and up to 80 hours standby time.
Thuraya XT Key Features
- Satellite Telephony
- IP54/IK03 Standard
- Glare-resistant display with high contrast menu for easy readability in direct sunlight
- Advanced omni-directional antenna ensures an uninterrupted signal during non-stationary calls, offering a ‘walk and talk’ experience
- GPS functionality for waypoint navigation
- Messaging via SMS, e-mail and fax
- Battery-saving technology – brightness sensor for the display to reduce battery consumption
- Organizer including calendar, world time and alarm functions
- Perfectly balanced size-to-weight ratio.
- User-friendly menu structure with fast access to functions.
Thuraya XT Coverage Area
Covering over 140 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and Africa, Thuraya is critical when you need to work where GSM and other conventional networks don’t. Thuraya XT also lets you roam across the entire coverage area using your existing GSM* SIM card. Designed for the most challenging environments, Thuraya’s compact and powerful satellite phones give you the advantages of high performance telephony together with a wide range of functions including voice, internet , SMS, fax and GPS navigation.